Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Lord is indeed faithful

Lord is indeed faithful, he open a way when there is no way out. I was in a case with customer that I overlook her application for her premium suppose to be given to her upon sign up. Its 2 mths ago and the stock has already finish, she demand me to get her the com by all means. There is no way I can get 1 so I propose alternate ways, but all has been rejected. I cry out to God and say God all I face is in your mighty hands, God is good and merciful! He open a way for me, another customer call in and cancel that promo and that is impossible cause is too long way that the promo has ended. But you know what, God once again proved to me that he is a God of goodness and faithfulness. He perform miracle and the impossible to possible! Even the bills got problem but solve in seconds, its like pre-plan. PTL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home