Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Letter To My Sister in CHRIST In Taiwan

Hi everyone, PRAISE THE LORD, its been so long i last came in and Share what God has Teach me and Mould me. This is a letter I wrote to a sister in christ from Taiwan, She is very encouraging to me, We Share Good News of God and problems we face in life.

This is a letter i wrote to her when she face some difficulties in her Spiritual Life, I read through again and find it very amazed that how can i possible to write all this by my own (even those previous ones), Thx HOLY SPIRIT for guiding me, God is so wonderful.

I hope this may help someone! :D


My dear sister,

let me tell you the journey I have with city harvest church, we use to be very small when the church first started. By faith our church started to grow, but whenever before we start growing there is a major shifting where God will fliter away those people that are not faithful or have a negative heart to built God's kingdom. I was with City Harvest Church Since i was 13yrs old, I was with the Church for few years before I backslided, I was one of the hundred or maybe more that God has fliter out during one of the major shifting, even I leave and alot others left the church too it doesnt affect what God has plan for those who has stayed faithfully servering His Kingdom.
Hundreds has left but God is always a good and faithful God, He brings 70, 80 or i can say 100 fold more people compare to the numbers of people who has left church. I shall cut the story short, what i'm trying to tell you now is that, everything that happens now God always have His reason and plan, He always have bigger and greater things (like dreams, mission and visions) and plans in store for us. All He ask from us is to remain faithful and obedience building His Kingdom. Put faith in God and not unto man, have faith in God and keep praying, He may not answer your prayer straight away, but rememeber God is always there on time for you, never too fast never too early.(JUST ON TIME)
My dear sister, i understand how you feel, when you are trying hard to built but nothing seems to change. I know is heart aching to see people leave, but have faith in God, God let those people leave is not God dont LOVE them anymore, God is just moulding them in a different enviroment and letting them learn along the way before they can find the truth, the way and the light of their lives. I am a good example, I left God more than 10yrs, I learn it the hard way, life without GOD is really suffering and miserable. ( BUT GOD IS ALWAYS THERE TO PROTECT ME )
Remember God is always there and have big things in store for us, Keep ASKING, KEEP SEEKING, KEEP KNOCKING (THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I SHARE THESE WITH YOU). Be patient, God will soon let you see the fruits you have bear for beening faithful and obedience towards Him, He will show you the way soon, its really worth waiting for that day to come. (YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!)
Sister, faith will leak along the way, but hang on, refill those faith that has leak away, go back to the start when you first know GOD whenever you fill empty inside! GOD will show you the way, lets work hard together to built His mighty Kingdom. AMEN>

Love you always your brother in christ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home